Realized a few things today and quickly wrote them into my Spybook, now I’m here, sharing it with you:
1. I am very protective of my friends.
2. I dislike people who think they know everything about everyone.
3. Everyone’s feelings and struggles are valid and worthy, and no one can take that away.
4. Social Networking can get really messy sometimes…and sometimes/most of the time, I prefer the real thing.
5. I still need to try the new customized Frapp @Starbucks.
6. Wearing flats all the time because of the new tat makes my feet smell, and thats dumb.